Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Game 10: scUM

While the Boilers are making a road trip to Ann Arbor, a place they haven't won in 40+ years, a few of us will be making a trip to visit SCTC member Chris Coons in Austin, TX. Below is Chris's itinerary for this "boy's weekend." Everyone have fun this week and let's hope for a Boiler victory and no arrests in Austin.

Guest Blogger, Chris Coons:

Everything is BIGGER in TEXAS

Okay, so I am not Eric, but he has inspired me to create this little document. First and foremost, thanks to all of you for coming down to visit. I look forward to hosting your stinky smelly asses. I have two air mattresses and a couch so sleeping should not be a problem. My apartment has two bathrooms as well so we should be covered there. Sorry Eric, the shower head will hit you mid chest if you are lucky. I debated buying one of those handicap chairs to put in the shower.

Friday November 6, 2009
9:00 p.m. Brendan arrives
10:05 p.m. Eric and Keith arrive
10:30 p.m. Drinks at The Ranch

Saturday November 7, 2009
7:00 a.m. Depart for downtown
Tailgate with Trey?
11:00 a.m. Kick-off Central Florida vs. Texas
6:00 p.m. Dinner at Salt Lick Bar B Q
After Dinner Drinking downtown Austin

Sunday November 8, 2009
Noon Lunch and NFL kickoff
6:40 p.m. Brendan departs
6:55 p.m. Chicago crew departs

Things to Bring
I have enough pillows but you may want to pack a towel. Temperatures are expected to be in the mid-70’s during the day and mid-50’s at night. As of Monday, there is 0 chance of rain so sunglasses are a must.

No comments: