Monday, February 22, 2016
Basketball Homecoming 2016
I'm happy that all of you have decided to join us for the Eleventh Annual Purdue Basketball Homecoming brought to you by The Stone Cold Tailgating Club. I look forward to seeing everybody and commiserating about our football team over a few beers.
Saturday February 27, 2016
11:30 p.m. Meet at 1814 Vinton
11:45 a.m. Depart for Campus
12:15 p.m. "Bargate" at Harry's
3:15 p.m. Depart for Mackey
4:00 p.m. Tipoff
6:30 p.m. Postgame activities at 1814 Vinton
The late afternoon game time makes for a perfect afternoon of "bargating" at Harry's. Plan on having lunch at the bar along with a significant number of cocktails I'm sure!
I will have tacos ready at the house postgame so we will plan to head back over after the game. I am planning on picking up beer to have at the house so we can spend the night in playing games and drinking beer (or wine, or cocktails.)
Sunday February 28, 2016
9:30 a.m. Breakfast
We will try and get a quick start on Sunday morning to get back up to Chicago at a decent hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment